Caitlin Jackson did her first play when she was 5 and has kept on going, pretty much, ever since. She grew up performing and training in Indiana where she worked with Young Actor’s Theatre, Indiana Repertory Theatre, Indianapolis Civic Theatre, Boone County Civic Theatre, Edyvean Repertory, Theatre on the Square and the American Cabaret Theatre, as well as other theatres in and around the Indianapolis area.
She moved to Chicago in 1997 to study acting at The Chicago Academy for the Performing Arts, and then majored in performance at the University of Illinois at Chicago. Since living in Chicago, Caitlin has performed with Dark Knight, Chase Park, Walkabout Theatre/Knife & Fork, Ludicrous Theatre, Wayward, Strangeloop, Black Button Eyes and with Cowardly Scarecrow in Musical of the Living Dead (2013). She was most recently seen as “Liz” in Refuge Theatre Project’s High Fidelity and is the Casting Director with New American Folk Theatre.
She is damn proud to now call herself a Hell in a Handbag Ensemble Member! #VDR4Lyfe
- Christmas Dearest (Bette Davis / Millie) — 2013/2015
- Rudolph the Red-Hosed Reindeer (Jane Donner / Dolly) — 2014
- Miracle! (Dean Hershey / Barb) — 2015
- Bette, LIVE at the Continental Baths (Bette) — 2015/2016
- Scream, Queen, Scream (Kim Davis cameo) — 2015
- Skooby Don’t! (Velva) — 2016